Paula Vika is a highly qualified hair designer and stylist with many years professional experience offering a wide range of services including hair extensions and braiding.
In her native Angola it is almost considered to be a childhood leisure activity to learn traditional hair design, Paula began to learn these skills at age 10. Culture has an important part to play in understanding hair design, this is something that Paula now shares with U.K. stylists through her training programmes in conjunction with UK academies and collages.
Paula is able to communicate with her customers in five languages. For customers who do not speak English as their first language trying to express what you want to achieve at the hairdressers can be frustrating. Paula is able to offer consultation and a full explanation of treatments, processes and techniques in English, Portuguese, Spanish and two different African dialects.
Paula and her team offer a wide range of services and can advise on the appropriate products and treatments to suit individual needs as well as creating perfect hair designs with the latest cuts and styles.
Paula Vika is a multi-hair award finalist recognised at the UK Hair Awards, recognised through hair fashion magazines including a cover for Vogue Italia, Black Beauty magazines, The Times UK magazine, cover for Princes Trust magazine, My Trinity magazines and Africa magazines etc.
An excellent level of services at everyday affordable prices.
- 100% human hair extensions are used for a longer, fuller natural look using five or more different techniques.
- 100% Virgin Indian and Brazilian Remy Hair and 100% synthetic hair.
- Discover the harmony of nature and technology in a complete relaxer system that actually conditions and strengthens your hair.
- Feel free to come for a free consultation and discover the perfect style for your hair texture and facial structure.
- Treatments such as steaming, use the best African Organic products. Excellent for all hair types, including permed, relaxed, pressed, colour treated and natural hair.
- 2004 - Recognised at the Princes Trust Pride of Britain Awards.
- 2004 - Guest at Prices Trust Enterprise 21 Conference - A celebration of 21 years of Prices Trust in the company of HRH Price of Wales and former Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
- 2009 - Sponsored Miss England - Norwich Heat and provided hair services for all contestants and 1 years hair services for Miss Norwich, including the Miss England final.
- 2010 - Miss Angola UK Heat for Miss Universe - Styled for all competition finalists.
- 2011 - Miss England, Miss Black International, Miss Angloa for Miss Universe Winner Heat UK 2011.